- This event has passed.
The objective of the current course is to harmonise the approaches and to spread knowledge and best practice concerning the control of zoonoses, with a particular focus on the control of Salmonella in poultry and pigs and Campylobacter along the poultry meat production chain (Course 2).
Due to Covd-19 pandemic, this event will take place as a virtual course.
The objective of the MCZ course is to harmonise the approaches and to spread knowledge and best practice concerning the Implementation of microbiological criteria ( McA), the Control of zoonoses, with a particular focus on the control of Salmonella in poultry and pigs and Campylobacter along the poultry meat production chain (Zoonoses), to understand the control of contamination of L. monocytogenes, as well as its growth in the product until the end of shelf-life and to gain the knowledge to comprehend and verifying the implementation of shelf-life studies (McB).
- Day 1: Welcome address, Introduction to zoonoses and general EU legal framework for control of zoonoses in the food chain
- Day 2: Risk assessment and risk management of Salmonella in poultry and pigs
- Day 3: Risk management of Salmonella and Salmonella outbreak investigations and Antimicrobial resistance
- Day 4: Risk assessment and risk management of Campylobacter
Deadline of registration : 28 June 2021
Selection procedure :
• Relevant technical background: participants should preferably have the necessary knowledge in the relevant legislation and controls of food information and nutrient values;
• Relevancy to daily work: participants should, in priority, be staff of the competent authorities and be involved in the control of food products;
• Sufficient language skills: in order to ensure the transfer of knowledge and opportunities to exchange views, participants should master the language of the training session for which they applied;
• Ability to share their experience: priority will be given to participants whose position will allow them to share the outputs of the training sessions with colleagues.